SOPREMA is an international company specializing in the manufacturing of modified bitumen membranes. SOPREMA’s product line includes roofing, waterproofing and air/vapour barriers.
Present in over 90 countries worldwide, SOPREMA offers an exclusive sealing technology, designed with an extraordinary experience of over 100 years of innovation.
If you are a responsible person with a large autonomy, reliable, proactive, diligent, and you have leadership, you are the person we are looking for!
- Diplôme Secondaire 5 ou autre expérience équivalente
- Quart de travail Daily
- Statut de l'emploi Permanent
- Lieu de travail Chilliwack
- Horaire de travail Full time
- Années d'expérience 6 to 9 years
- Taux To be discussed
- Nombre de poste 1
- Date d'entrée en fonction As soon as possible
- YOUR ROLE IN OUR TEAM
- THE CHALLENGES WE HAVE FOR YOU
- WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
YOUR ROLE IN OUR TEAM
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Shipping Leader is responsible for goods warehousing, shipping and receiving tasks regarding quality, quantity, and deadlines. They guarantee stock reliability and preparation quality before shipment.
THE CHALLENGES WE HAVE FOR YOU
- Ensuring the reception and transfer of raw materials;
- Managing inventories and location of goods;
- Supervising and training their team;
- Planning and supervising workloads;
- Preparing and shipping finished products;
- Initiating forklift maintenance requests and routine regulatory safety inspections;
- Setting budgets;
- Defining and achieving objectives regarding quality of service and cost optimization;
- Suggesting solutions to improve work processes;
- Enforcing health and safety rules;
- Managing the budget of their department;
- Managing the maintenance of their mobile equipment;
- Managing all aspect of forklift activity in the facility including training and recertification of existing employees;
- With the support of the plant manager, all HR duties in your department, payroll , evaluations, hiring, discipline, Etc.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- A solid retirement
- Being healthy is important!
- Moving foward on a daily basis
- People who matter to you matter to us
- Performance is a shared effort
- We take care of our people
- You refer, we reward!
THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Grade 12 or equivalent.(required);
- Lean Six sigma (preferred);
- Any secondary education specific to Warehousing/Logistics. (preferred).
Knowledge and Competencies
- Experience in supervision of shipping and receiving staff (preferred);
- Minimum 5 years of experience in shipping and receiving (required);
- Good knowledge of storage methods and procedures;
- Good knowledge of storage management systems;
- Good knowledge of load handling methods;
- Good knowledge of hazardous materials handling methods;
- Good knowledge of occupational health and safety.
Skills and Abilities
- Positive leader;
- Good anticipation of needs;
- Defining warehousing plans
- Organizing finished product replenishment
- Organized and methodical personality;
- Sense of organization;
- Good listening skills;
- Sense of responsibility and judgment, thoroughness, and autonomy;
- Ability to manage large variations in the workload;
- Ability to establish simple and effective communication tools.
- Available on-call outside regular working hours;
- Working with computer: GPAO, Quality Manager, Office 365, Divalto and HR Expert;
- Any other duties requested by your supervisor.
- Good physical condition.
- Inventory coordinator.
Nous souscrivons au principe d’équité en matière d’emploi. Seules les personnes retenues pour une entrevue seront contactées. Ce poste s’adresse aux hommes et aux femmes. Le genre masculin est utilisé sans aucune discrimination et uniquement dans le but d’alléger le texte.